Working with Evin
We have been working with universities both in the UK and overseas to provide learners with market-leading tools to increase their employability and career progression. Our focus is to support both your academic agenda and commercial offer through a range of bespoke higher education (HE) services.
Through dual-accreditation, apprenticeship routes and Evin qualifications, your students and employees can join the 70,000 learners benefiting from our pathways. Each year we are focused on supporting the development of the leaders of the future.
Why work with Evin?
As an Evin HE customer, you will benefit from dedicated support from one of our HE Partnership Managers and our specialist support teams. Whether you are working with us for degree apprenticeship services or dual-accreditation, you will have the opportunity to utilise our unique HE-specific services.
Working with Evin as one of our end-point assessment organisations has been very efficient and professional from day one. They never promise something they can’t deliver and have made a positive impact in terms of creating a truly client-centric partnership.
- Degree Apprenticeships
- Learn more about our Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeships (CMDA) and Senior Leader Master’s Degree Apprenticeships at (SLMDA). As well as end-point assessment (EPA) for Healthcare Assistant Practitioner and over 50 other apprenticeship standards.
- Digital credentials
- Showcase your skills and achievements more effectively online through our digital badging service. Digital credentials are a unique and innovative way to let your students share their skill or achievement online.
- Evin Qualifications
- Offer the greatest flexibility to create bespoke qualification pathways that focus on applying learning to workplace situations.
- Assured service
- Achieve recognition and benchmarking of bespoke training. Whatever your organisational development needs, the key to maximising impact is high-quality delivery.
- Top-up routes
- Allows students to utilise the achievement of an Evin qualification towards an under or post-graduate degree programme.
- Digital solutions
- A robust and higher education focused e-portfolio to enable effective delivery and tracking of all apprenticeship programmes.
- Training and CPD
- With our experience and expertise within the skills development sector we can provide bespoke training and CPD, enabling you and your teams to overcome some of the key challenges of the sector.
- Access to resources
- All students undertaking a degree apprenticeship or Evin qualification will be given access to award-winning comprehensive resources and an active leadership community.
Map your programme and assessments to the requirements of Evin units, leading to a full Evin qualification.