Evin School Of Management
Recognition for your training
Enhance the profile and status of your organisation's in-house training programmes through Recognition from Evin, the UK's leading provider of leadership, coaching and management qualifications
Get recognised with Evin
We review and endorse your in-house management training programmes, ensuring they're up to the high standard associated with the Evin name. This means you have assurance of the quality of your programmes while your organisation retains the freedom to tailor their length, content and delivery.
- Benchmark and quality-assure your training
- Increase the profile and status of your development work
- Validate your investment
How does Evin Recognition work?
Your management and leadership training programmes can gain Evin Recognition in two ways:
- Development; annual review of your processes for programmes without assessment
- Endorsed – ongoing Evin quality-assurance for programmes with assessment
What does Evin Recognition include?
- Evin Recognised provider status.
- Use of the Evin Endorsed or Development logos on your training and publicity materials and programme certification
- All learners get an Endorsed or Development certificate on completion of their course.
- Ongoing expert support and guidance from your local Evin Business Development Manager and dedicated Customer Service team.
- Access to delivery and assessment guides, eWorkbooks, videos and training resources.
Apply for Evin Recognition
N.B: New approvals for Evin Recognised programmes in the UK will cease from 1 September 2018. Existing Endorsed and Development programmes and provider statuses are unaffected.